Thursday 27 June 2013

Samsung GT-I9400 Probably Not The Samsung Galaxy S 4

A few more months will it take then the Samsung Galaxy S 4 will comes on the market, at least that's the assumption. We'd like to think that the Korean company will not contribute the Galaxy S3 or so, but the number of high-end flagship will continue as usual. the five-digit designation from the smartphone model, which denotes partial bit clearer the exact model was not always in a logical order. So the Galaxy S was the I90XX, the Galaxy S2 and the I91XX the Galaxy S3 I93XX said. Sure, the third version in the Galaxy S 3 smartphone fits better, but it would actually have to pay the I92XX, but here it was the Galaxy Nexus previously. For you that don't know about the rumor of galaxy s4, in my previous post i have discuss about Galaxy S4 will release at end of february (rumor)

What I mean by that? It's not entirely surprising that apparently the name I94XX is not intended for the Galaxy S 4, for the first time, a device called Samsung GT-I9400 is a benchmark showed up, which is equipped with an older Mali 400 GPU and a WVGA display. So certainly by its specification should not become theGalaxy S4, right? It is also possible that only individual components are tested as the camera of the Galaxy S 4, the individual unmasked by the benchmark older modules so may safely be ignored. Android is good

News about Samsung GT-I9400


samsung gt-i9400 probably not the galaxy s4

Ultimately, we can see from the data that it will probably give a device called "GT-I9400". Currently remains unclear to what is device it is.
So the conclusion is Samsung GT-I9400 maybe is not the Galaxy s4 because from the benchmark result, the graphic is didn't show if those smartphone have the better quality than the galaxy s3.