Tuesday 5 March 2013

Samsung GALAXY S Android 2.3.6 Value Pack Release

It feels like dream come true that samsung galaxy s android 2.3.6 update is release. The user had to wait a long time for this moment, since the official announcement of the Samsung GALAXY S Android 2.3.6 Value Pack are drawn to the country for several months. No one believed more in Android 2.3.6 on the Samsung GALAXY S.

As of now Samsung is rolling out the Android 2.3.6 update for the Samsung GALAXY S. The I9000XWJW6_I9000DBTJW2 update is now available via Samsung KIES available. First users report an absolutely smooth Android 2.3.6 on your smartphone. Samsung has increased the available memory to 364MB.

Because of the release of this update is so long, I thought No one has more this smartphone or the number is decrease. Many, including me, are switched to a custom ROM on our Samsung Galaxy S, others have even replaced their smartphone in the meantime. Shame that Samsung has taken so long for this update. look beautyfull

I9000XWJW6_I9000DBTJW2 UPDATE FOR GALAXY S

galaxy ace android 236 update

Now, finally, all users of the Samsung GALAXY S ran to Samsung KIES and draws you the Android 2.3.6 update. I'm curious how you can find the update. Waiting for Android 2.3.6 has indeed long, long time. But now Samsung has still kept its word. But unfortunately probably too late for many.